As local plumbing specialists for Fulham, Atlantic Plumbing and Heating deliver timely, top quality, expert plumbing work backed up by a full guarantee.
For prompt and courteous service carried out by our qualified technicians call us at 0207 736 0303. Our friendly and helpful office staff are always happy to book you in as quickly as possible. (24/7 emergency service is available.)
Listed below are just some of the areas where Atlantic can meet your plumbing needs:
The Top 10 Hints To Help Keep Things Working Smoothly.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
- Locate and label the stop-valve on incoming water supply main.
- Locate and label all stop-valves and check them periodically.
- know the location of drain valves to empty water and central heating systems once the source of heat has been turned off.
- See that all exposed pipes and storage systems are properly insulated.
- In very cold weather take care to prevent water pipes from becoming frozen. E.g., if the storage cistern is located in a roof space, opening thehatch allows heat from the house to keep the cistern from freezing.
- Inspect your water tank regularly to make sure it is in sound condition. Call us at the first sign of any problems.
- Also check the state of flexible hose pipes to plumbed-in domestic appliances at regular intervals.
- Dripping taps and leaking ball valves indicate your plumbing system requires maintenance. Please call us before they becoming major problems.
- Have boilers and other heating appliances serviced regularly. See our maintenance schedule for Landlord safety Certification and Boiler Service Options.
- Keep our address and telephone number handy. We are always only a phone call away – 24/7
“Atlantic’s 15 % off all services Summer Special ends August 31. Click here and save“
Emergency Service Available call 020 7736 0303 for a prompt response from your local plumber in Fulham.