Homeowners throughout the Capital are increasingly seeing the benefit of having a pre-purchase roof survey carried out by an independent professional company. Notably, a home purchase is usually the largest investment any one of us will make, and few home ownership issues are more heartbreaking than discovering your new home has a significant problem with the roof.
A pre-purchase roof survey by Atlantic will provide you with both the current status of the existing roof on the home you are planning to purchase and the peace of mind this knowledge can bring. Moreover, an Atlantic roof survey provides London home buyers with the advantage that comes with securing the greatest possible amount of knowledge and detailed condition of the property they wish to purchase. This comprehensive information can prove to be of significant benefit when it comes to making the financial purchase and beyond as the new home owner.
One of Atlantic’s experienced roofers will check for the following:
- The general condition of the timber bearers in the loft.
- The general condition of all the visible tiles.
- The condition of all cover flashing.
- Look for any signs of slow leaks which could result in long term damage.
- Check condition of flat roofs by gaining access and taking photos.
- Insulation and efficiency
- Look for any signs of vermin
- Check structural condition of any chimney stacks.
Costs: £75.00 + VAT
Feel free to call our office on 020 7736 0303 where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is waiting to take your call.
Thank you for your business and your trust.