Carpentry & Joinery
At Atlantic, we value quality and reliability and we have subsequently invested heavily over the years by enquiring a vast range of professional FESTOOL tools with our customer’s needs taken into consideration. This helps us to make construction sawing, drilling and working in our client’s homes more efficient – and, at the same time, enhancing their comfort with deployment – orientated mobile dust extractors.
We have a workshop at our office which allows for off-site preparation thus minimising our time spent in your home.
We always provide detailed drawings in CAD format for all bespoke wardrobes, cabinets and furnishings along with samples of various finishes for complete satisfaction. We can therefore design, supply and fit any bespoke furnishing that you may require
In providing a full and comprehensive design process, products of excellence and a thorough expert project management and installation service Atlantic Plumbing & Heating is the London`s truly complete one-stop shop for luxury bathrooms and interiors.
Why choose Atlantic?
- We offer free, friendly expert advice for all our clients
- Atlantic can supply referrals of recently completed projects along with professional photos of previous completed works.
- We have a dedicated team of expert tradesman to cover any other works that may be required be it the wood flooring in the room set or moving a radiator.
- At Atlantic, we are always happy to work in conjunction with our customers to ensure their specific needs and budget requirements are met to a level of complete satisfaction.
- We cover most areas of London.
- INITIAL ENQUERY: Customers are most welcome to email a few pictures of their room set with dimensions and we will be happy to call you back and provide advice, along with an estimate for necessary works.
- SITE VISIT: Our designer will meet up with you at your home at a mutually convenient time to go through your requirements. During our site visit we also offer free design advice and ideas for your consideration.
- QUOTATION: A preliminary quotation and cost breakdown is provided and then finalized in line with your requirements.
- DESIGN: On acceptance of our proposal we prepare CAD drawings and designs for your complete approval. 3D renders can also be prepared.
- FABRICATION: Most projects are fabricated off-site allowing for on-site fitting and assembly to minimise disruption.
- FITTING: Our in-house team carry out the full fitting of units in your home. This can also include any associated plumbing, heating, electrical, plastering, tile fitting, painting & decorating works.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Our project manager carries out regular site visits throughout the entire process.
Take your first step in the right direction by requesting Atlantic provide a free quote. Call 0207 736 0303 and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to book you in for a free quote at a mutually convenient time.