Atlantic Plumbing & Heating regularly undertakes central heating system surveys on behalf of its clients, including home owners, property management companies and surveyors. A central heating system survey, which involves various tests and visual inspections, will highlight any hidden problems which could prove to be dangerous if left unattended.
Inspections can also be an excellent source of sound advice regarding energy efficiency. As a rule of thumb an inspection will pay for itself by preempting unexpected, unwelcomed and costly emergencies. Further, any necessary work revealed by conducting an inspection can be planned for in a methodical and economical manner; a further saving of time and money. Tenants and occupants are also less inconvenienced. Finally, if no maintenance work is required, you left assured that the central heating system is in satisfactory and SAFE condition and that there are no unexpected bills looming on the horizon
One of Atlantic’s qualified gas safe registered engineers will check for the following:
- The general condition and correct/safe operation of all the central heating equipment.
- The general condition of all the visible pipe work [Gas & Water] and the correct operation of radiators.
- The safe operation and termination of all overflow pipes where applicable.
- The correct operation of all the central heating & hot water controls.
- The Central Heating Installation.
- The suitability of the existing appliances, fixtures and fittings.
- Condition of F&E tanks in lofts where applicable and expansion vessel pressure.
- Correct operation of central heating circulators
- Correct functioning and termination of boiler flues.
- Insulation and energy efficiency.
Feel free to call our office on 020 7736 0303 where our friendly and knowledgeable helpful staff is waiting to take your call.
Thank you for your business and your trust.
“You can call, we can help.” Ph: 020 7736 0303.