Gas Safe Heating & Plumbing Engineer
Atlantic Plumbing and Heating is a well established maintenance and installation company in London, SW6.
The company practices progressive thinking along with traditional values and its engineers take great pride in their ability to ensure that all Atlantic customers’ needs are always met to their full satisfaction.
Atlantic now has openings for ambitious, reliable self-motivated and qualified Gas safe Heating and Plumbing engineers. This is an excellent long term opportunity for the right person who wants to grow professionally with a growing company. Atlantic is looking specifically for engineers who strive for excellence – people who consciously set themselves apart from the mainstream.
Atlantic provides a continuous supply of work. It has an excellent employment package including company van and clothing. The company offers excellent rates. Work is conveniently centered around south and southwest London.
(Note: All applicants must be willing and able to work overtime from time to time – when and as the need arises.)
Requirements for successful applicants are as follows:
1. You must have completed a bona fide plumbing apprenticeship.
2. You must have documentation covering all relevant qualifications.
3. You must have at least 4 years of experience in the industry from completion of your apprenticeship.
4. You must be able to provide references from employers for the past two years.
5. You must have excellent communication skills and a sound work ethic.
6. Successful applicants will need to reside in London, due to the location and nature of the work.
Please fax/send your CV to Atlantic Plumbing and Heating
Fax 0207 736 0304