Atlantic Plumbing & Heating regularly undertakes roof surveys on behalf of its clients, including home owners, property management companies and surveyors. A roof survey, which involves various visual inspections, will highlight any hidden problems which could prove to be dangerous if left unattended.
Inspections can also be an excellent source of sound advice regarding energy efficiency. As a rule of thumb an inspection will pay for itself by preempting unexpected, unwelcomed and costly emergencies. Further, any necessary work revealed by conducting an inspection can be planned for in a methodical and economical manner; a further saving of time and money. Tenants and occupants are also less inconvenienced. Finally, if no maintenance work is required, you left assured that your roof is in satisfactory condition and that there are no unexpected bills looming on the horizon.
One of Atlantic's roofers will check for the following:
- The general condition of the timber bearers in the loft.
- The general condition of all the visible tiles.
- The condition of all cover flashing.
- Look for any signs of slow leaks which could result in long term damage.
- Check condition of flat roofs by gaining access and taking photos.
- Insulation and efficiency
- Look for any signs of vermin
- Check structural condition of any chimney stacks.
Costs: £75.00 + VAT
Feel free to call our office on 020 7736 0303 where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is waiting to take your call.
Thank you for your business and your trust.