At Atlantic we take our wet rooms extremely seriously. So seriously that to prove our commitment to our longstanding and new customers alike we provide London’s industry leading 10 year warranty on our waterproof tanking systems.
We are always happy to work in conjunction with our customers to ensure their specific needs and budget requirements are met to a level of complete satisfaction. Our clients are also most welcome to visit our showroom in Fulham, something we heartily recommend, particularly if you are thinking about increasing your options and choices.
In providing a full and comprehensive design process, products of excellence and a thorough expert project management and installation Atlantic is London`s truly complete one-stop shop for high quality level access wet rooms .
Why choose Atlantic?
- We offer expert solutions for existing failed wet rooms.
- Our bathroom and wet room designer is a qualified plumbing & heating engineer with many years’ expertise on various waterproof tanking systems, tile fitting techniques and wet rooms alike to fully compliment his passion for bathroom and interior design. This guarantees a practical design that will work with the existing plumbing system of your home. When required he can also advise on options to upgrade the existing water flow, pressure or hot water storage to compliment the new bathroom.
- We offer free, friendly expert advice for all our clients thus ensuring they select the most suitable fixtures and fittings to compliment the room sets they have and to provide them with an extremely positive experience for years to come.
- Atlantic Plumbing can supply referrals of recently completed projects along with professional photos of previous completed works.
- All our bathrooms and showers benefit from our standard ten-year industry leading warranty on the waterproofing and tiling for complete peace of mind.
- We have a dedicated team of expert tradesman to cover any other works that may be required be it the wood flooring in the adjacent bedroom or bespoke wardrobes.
- At Atlantic, we are always happy to work in conjunction with our customers to ensure their specific needs and budget requirements are met to a level of complete satisfaction.
- We cover most areas of London however we have been asked to travel on occasions and in some instances this can be accommodated.
- INITIAL ENQUERY: Customers are most welcome to email a few pictures of their existing or proposed bathroom/wet room and we will be happy to call you back and provide advice, along with an estimate for necessary works.
- SITE VISIT: Our designer will meet up with you at your home at a mutually convenient time to go through your requirements. During our site visit we also offer free design advice and ideas for your consideration.
- QUOTATION: A preliminary quotation and cost breakdown is provided and then finalized in line with your requirements.
- DESIGN: On acceptance of our proposal we prepare CAD drawings and designs for your complete approval. 3D renders can also be prepared. Please note that our bathroom designer stays involved on each project from conception to completion. (This is so often not the case with competitors) We believe this to be paramount in helping ensure that our clients design and vision is respected.
- INSTALLATION: Our in-house team carry out the full installation which includes all plumbing, heating, electrical, carpentry, waterproofing, bespoke joinery if required, plastering, tile fitting, painting & decorating works. Most bathrooms take between 4 and 5 weeks to complete.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Our project manager carries out regular site visits throughout the entire installation process
We offer a no obligation free on site visit carried out by our experienced designer.