Atlantic Plumbing & Heating regularly undertakes electrical surveys on behalf of its clients, including home owners, property management companies and surveyors. An electrical survey, which can include in-depth testing (See Periodic Electrical Inspection for details) or more basic testing and visual inspection, can highlight any hidden problems which could prove to be dangerous if left unattended.
One of Atlantic’s qualified electricians will check for the following:
- The overall condition and correct operation of all the electrical appliances
- The general condition of all the lights
- The safe operation of all sockets.
- The correct functioning of all the hot water and heating controls and thermostats.
- Electrical earth bonding.
- General installation of all electrical fittings.
- The suitability of the existing appliances, fixtures and fittings.
- Condition of the main consumer board.
- Correct operation of fire alarms where applicable
Costs: £110.00 + VAT
Feel free to call our office on 020 7736 0303 where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is waiting to take your call. Don’t forget to enquire about Atlantic’s preferred rate.
Thank you for your business and your trust
“You can call, we can help.” Ph: 020 7736 0303.